All Night Aurora Viewing
This is a great option for those looking to take advantage of every aurora viewing opportunity. Also perfect if you are flying out of Fairbanks the next day and don’t want to pay for a hotel for only a few hours of use.
• $ 250 per person All night viewing and Dog sledding.
• 9:00pm -9:30pm pickup from Fairbanks area hotels Return to your Hotel or 9:00 am.
• This is NOT a hotel or Bed and Breakfast, it is an extended Aurora viewing trip. Expect to spend 10-12 hours on this tour.
• Stay at the viewing lodge for the entire night
Professional Portrait Photo Session
• Session duration will depend on group size, aurora activity, and demand.
• Price TBD …
Swing Season Aurora Tour Hours
Because of extended daylight hours in Alaska, late spring and early fall Aurora tours will have adjusted pick up times. During these swing months, we recommend the All Night Aurora tour, Pick up 10:00pm and leave lodge for hotel at 7:00am to maximize your chances of viewing the aurora with our limited night hours.
•Recommended All night tour $150 per person
•August 15 – September 15. Pick up 10.00pm from Fairbanks Hotels
•March 15 – April 15. Pick up 10.00pm from Fairbanks Hotels